- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request.
- If you are sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by our membership terms and conditions.
- Parents please note, payments are worked out at weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments covering the full 12 months of the year. I.e. Monthly payments are calculated at 48 weeks of classes divided by 12 equal payments. Fortnightly is 48 weeks of classes divided by 26 equal payments.
- Only 1 cancellation form per member/family per year, subsequent cancellation forms will incur a $50 administration fee.
- Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled (This includes payments during a Membership Pause). All payments are non-refundable.