Canberra Martial Arts is a Community of people from varying backgrounds, we don’t care where you were born, what you do for a living, where you live, what your personal preferences are or the like. However, we do have to have some scene of order in the Dojang so that classes continue to run smoothly.
Before you consider the Code of Conduct below, you must frame them from the point of view of Our Values:
- Learn something new and share something new – EVERYDAY
- Have an open-mind, be respectful and show compassion
- Inspire others through your passion!
- Focus on what you CAN do first!
- Strive to grow and develop!
- Draw on inner-strength, learn from and overcome your fears.
- Remember: Fun, Safe then Martial Arts!
- Be the best that YOU can be!