Our January 2019 Holiday Martial Arts Day Camps is aimed at kids 7-14yrs looking to learn some martial arts skills, keep active, socialise and of course have a little fun while they’re at it.
We’ll have some of our Junior Instructors and Junior Leaders present throughout the week, and they’ll be learning and developing their teaching skills as well as having a great time with the kids.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PROGRAMS
Pricing + A Typical Day
In The Camp
Click on each of the session information tabs to learn more.
Each Day, doors Open @ 8:00am, activities commence 9am.
Activities conclude 4pm, doors close 4:30pm. (Sorry no extensions or late pickups)
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Morning Tea included
- Afternoon Tea included
- Activities/Movie Ticket
- BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- Doors Open from 8am, with first class kicking off at 9am Sharp
- First Class concludes around 10am with morning tea
- Move into Middle Session
- Each Day we’ll have different topics for the day to cover.
- So if it’s a movie, we’ll go to the 10:30am session so we’re back for lunch.
- If it’s Sparring we’ll take them through the concepts before lunch, then after lunch we’ll work on sparring (supervised with gear of course) until around 2pm.
- Then move to the Afternoon Session
- A typical afternoon session will include 2 * 35 sessions focusing on different activities or following up from the day’s topic.
- Program Concludes at 4pm
- All Participants must be collected by 4:30pm unless prior arrangements made
21st to 25th January 2019
3rd Week of the School Holidays
2019 Holiday Program Week Dates
- Term 1 Break – 15th to 18th April (4 Days before Easter)
- Term 2 Break – 8th to 12th July (5 Days)
- Term 3 Break – 1st to 4th October (4 Days)