Don't Forget Us While You're Away
- You have the option to put your membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your scheduled hold start date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you wish to extend for longer you will need to submit another form before the current one expires, with the same conditions as above.
- Please Note: Payments during the 2 week Christmas & New Year stand-down period will continue, we appreciate your support during that time.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard written cancellation notice requirement stated in our membership terms and conditions is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change). NOTE: if you cancel your membership during a pause, any payments during the 30 day notice period will apply.
- Note: You can only request a pause period once (1) every 24 months, unless in the result of Reservist Duty for the Australian Defence Force.